Technical Project Manager
Solutia is looking for dynamics and energetic Technical Project Managers to join our consulting team. The successful candidate is self-starter, action-orientated, analytical and a great problem solver. Candidates should be accomplished in leading the development and deployment of complex software solutions with a proven track record showcasing delivery of technical projects. Project Managers must have excellent verbal and written communications as well as the ability to positively influence and drive collaboration.
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE.
- 4-year College Degree.
- 5 plus years of project management experience with mid to large sized application development projects (budgets $500K to $10M).
- Proven leadership ability.
- Manages technical risk assessment and mitigation process for IT projects.
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Experience with software development life cycle methodologies. (i.e.: PMI, SDLC, iterative and agile scrum).
- Leading and implementing web-based systems and strong hands on understanding of technical architecture with a broad range of technologies.
- Experience with functional and/or technical aspects of enterprise software packages and custom development.
- Managing complex system projects through the full lifecycle development, deployment and ongoing support management.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Solutia Consulting, Inc. ® is an AA/EEO employer
Copyright © 2021 Solutia Consulting. All rights reserved.
1241 Amundson Cir, Stillwater, MN 55082