This position is responsible for providing document analysis and configuration support on high visibility Medicare and Medicaid member communications projects. Successful candidates will be detail-oriented and exhibit mastery of written communications. Proficiency in learning advanced technologies such as database publishing is required. Experience with CMS-mandated communications such as ANOC, EOC, SB, Directory, etc. preferred, but not required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Collaborates with team members and clients to drive and document shared content, business rules and customized content related to complex and abstract business needs that have an impact on healthcare-oriented member communications.
- Analyzes client feedback and determines the best method for implementing feedback into a database publishing environment.
- Compares and contrasts data to identify similarities and differences and recommend areas for improvement.
- Works with clients to derive data elements and logic that drive automated publication of compliance-mandated communications.
- Enters data and verifies output in support of automated member communications.
- Manages shared and customized content in a database publishing environment.
- Leverages a hierarchical data structure to manage document content most efficiently.
Ensures that business objectives/requirements are met by:
- providing documents to our client that are 100% accurate.
- meeting client deadlines, which are frequently quick turnaround.
- Understands and implements client requested changes in alignment with directives from governing bodies, including CMS.
- Acts as a valuable team member, works well with others and is willing to help in all phases of the document development and implementation process.
- Work with internal & external stakeholders to develop and document current business processes, identify opportunities for improvement, and document future business process flows.
Deep understanding of written communications; ability to quickly learn complex technologies; familiarity with regulated industries and mandated communications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Logical and analytical thinking related to programming and data management. Special emphasis on technology related to document creation, manipulation, storage, and distribution electronic and paper documents.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Ability to work as a liaison between technical and business groups in developing solutions to meet internal & external stakeholders needs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent listener
- Strong data and analytic skills
- Works under general supervision
- Navigates the organization and drives problem resolution in support of the organization's goals.
- Previous experience working in healthcare compliance or in a regulated environment
- 2-5 years of related professional experience
- Motivated to learn new technologies
- Quick learner
- Good problem solver
- Ability to work on a team
- B.S. Degree required
- HTML experience
- Spanish or have college-level language competency (written preferred).
Solutia Consulting, Inc. ® is an AA/EEO employer