Sr SAP RTR Analyst
Minneapolis/St Paul, MN
The IT Functional Lead - SAP RTR will lead the solutions design, system configuration and support across multiple platforms and/or cross-functional areas in a fast-paced environment. This individual will work closely with the business users, other IT resources and consultants to meet required objectives. The candidate will be responsible for providing leadership as well as hands on experience for implementing “best practice” processes in Finance and Controlling (FICO), Treasury & Product Costing modules of SAP.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and deliver SAP FI solutions focused on GL Accounting, Bank Accounting, AR, AP, Asset Management, Treasury & Product Costing to fulfill business requirements
- Research, analyze, design, identify, and facilitate process improvements that focus on providing standard SAP functionality to meet business requirements wherever possible
- Take responsibility for project deliverables including requirements gathering, functional specifications, system configuration, testing and go-live support
- Lead workshops and present system solution alternatives to business leaders and/or process owners
- Perform application changes as required to fulfill business requirements and remain in compliance with SOX and segregation of duties policies
- Work with and empower the super users in the SAP Finance and Accounting areas
- Ensure change management records are adequately documented EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in Finance especially areas of AR, AP, GL, Bank Accounting, Asset Management, Treasury & Product Costing
- SAP S/4 HANA implementation experience is required
- Experience in at least two end-to-end full life cycle SAP implementation projects in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience with industry best practices and implementing these into SAP business processes especially in a shared services setup
- Experience with managing projects successfully using Agile methodology
- Working knowledge of other SAP functional areas such as CO, MM, WM, PP and SD as related to the areas impact on Financials.
- Clear understanding of value streams and end-to-end business processes in the FI/CO area
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or equivalent experience preferred
Copyright © 2022 Solutia Consulting. All rights reserved.
1241 Amundson Cir, Stillwater, MN 55082