This role will help design, develop, test and support our modern infrastructure and software applications. This role will help research and implement new technologies while help support others on the team.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in Site Reliability/Infrastructure Engineer style role.
- Adhere to company guidelines regarding security.
- Utilize modern software delivery technologies to assist product teams with application deployments.
- Leverage automation tools to ensure processes are repeatable and efficient.
- Recommend/design solutions for improving application deployment and stability for product teams and train the teams in how to use the solutions.
- Create and maintain documentation that the product team or company has defined as important (e.g., support processes, team processes, system documentation, decisions/discussions, etc).
- 3-5+ years of experience in Engineer role.
- Previous experience using containerization technologies. IE: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Previous experience working with infrastructure as code. IE: Ansible, Terraform.
- Previous experience in CI/CD environment.
- Experience with AWS or similar tool.
- Previous experience as a mentor or lead is preferred.
- Advanced level effectiveness with code versioning and deployment software/tools.
Solutia Consulting, Inc.® is an AA/EEO employer.
Last updated June 28th, 2022.