Senior Manager of Identity Access Management (IAM)
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
The Senior Manager of Identity Access Management (IAM) is accountable to design and lead the strategic and operational direction of corporate information security/identity and access management. This involves overseeing and guiding the integration of IAM secure solutions across all systems and environments, including multiple cloud and internal systems . This position will develop, maintain and implement a strategic roadmap that focuses on implementing improvement initiatives that mature processes, practices, policies, procedures, controls, measures, roles and skills across multi-disciplined technology and business teams. This position report to the Chief Information Security Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identity Access Management Program
- IAM Program Strategy and Roadmaps. Direct the creation and maintenance of the IAM Program to obtain the requirements for, and define, an evolving IAM architecture for the Product development process.
- Facilitate Strategic IAM Architecture Requirements Gathering. Responsible for providing architectural guidance for new engineering projects, integration and implementation of IAM solutions and willingness to be involved, as needed, in hands-on administration of the Identity and Access Management and considerations for Privileged Account Management tools.
- Collaboration with various product functional teams in IT to facilitate requirements gathering, strategic planning, IAM Roadmap revisioning and communication planning , to include, but not limited to Product Management, Product Development, Information Technology Infrastructure, and DevOp Teams. * Guidance to Access Control Management - Operations Service Delivery Management.
- Provide oversight to the provisioning and de-provisioning of internal Client user access requests.
- Oversee the creation and revision of internal user access profile definitions, as driven by business needs.
- Perform compliance-related reviews and certification of role access definitions and lead supervisor-performed staff access certifications.
- BA or BS Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Certifications preferred in CISSP/CCSK/CISM/CRISC or Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM)
- 5-10 years relevant work experience in
- Access Management, Identity Governance, Identity Provisioning, Directory Services, MFA implementations, Identity Management as a Service Experience with Cloud Security vendors Azure, AWS in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring and IaaS providers
Solutia Consulting, Inc.® is an AA/EEO employer.
Last updated June 15th, 2022.
Copyright © 2022 Solutia Consulting. All rights reserved.
1241 Amundson Cir, Stillwater, MN 55082