We are looking to hire an experienced and ambitious Senior C#.net Developer/Architect to join our team.
The successful candidate will design, define architecture, develop code and complete unit tests of web and mobile applications. This position presents a unique opportunity to work and learn in a diverse and talented environment that rewards innovation and provides exceptional career growth.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist clients with the development/architecture of new applications
- Work with end users and business analysts to understand customer needs
- Provide technical leadership
- Mentoring/coaching other developers
Candidates MUST have the following:
- 7+ years of design and development and/or architectural experience on Microsoft platforms.
- 7+ years in middle-tier (business logic) and data access tier OOAD, and development in an OO language.
- 8+ years of development in C#.
- Experience using .Net Core, and/or solid understanding of the .Net framework.
- Understanding of Microsoft Enterprise Instrumentation Framework (EIF).
- Experience with Microsoft Enterprise Library.
- 4+ years of development in other Microsoft technologies: C/C++, ASP.NET, Dynamics, Power BI, Azure DevOps, PowerShell
- Experience working with cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
- 5+ years of Relational and NoSQL Database management systems including creating, manipulating, querying databases, and designing scalable solutions
- Test driven development and end-to-end web software testing processes
- 4 year-college degree
- Has demonstrated skills in project planning, mentoring, analysis, design and implementation
- A team player with strong business aptitude and work ethic, excellent communication skills
- Customer Focused
- Previous experience managing software developers
- Previous consulting experience is a plus
- Experience with or aptitude for direct participation with technical pre-sales and closing activities.
If you are looking for a new way to broaden your work experience, develop a strong network, and grow your career, consider a job in consulting with Solutia. In addition to competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs, we offer a culture that takes good care of our employees and provides them many opportunities for growth. We welcome your inquiry and look forward to sharing more about Solutia Consulting with you.
Solutia Consulting, Inc.® is an AA/EEO employer.