Developer will perform all stages of the software development lifecycle: planning, requirements gathering, architecture/design, development testing deployment, documentation, and maintenance of web applications and related services. Work closely with internal teams and outside vendors to create effective digital solutions to solve business challenges. Candidates must reside in the Twin Cities area.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing customer-facing, business software solutions.
- Multiple years of experience working with C# / .NET in a professional setting, developing web applications on Microsoft platforms.
- Demonstrated thorough functional knowledge and coding experience within the Microsoft technology stack.
- Demonstrated experience working with database systems.
- Experience working directly with business teams to develop solutions, troubleshoot issues, and plan work.
- Proven knowledge of current web security standards
- Experience conducting end-to-end testing of publicly available web software.
- Experience managing web server infrastructure and ensuring website, application, and services up-time.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be comfortable working as a self-directed member of a team, as well as collaborating with other team members on an as-needed basis for integrated applications and technology solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong customer service skills
Solutia Consulting, Inc. ® is an AA/EEO employer