JOB REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Strong working knowledge of Healthcare IT
- Experience in Agile and Scrum software development processes
- Comfortable with C-level executives (CIO, CEO, CTO, CISO, etc.) communication
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple and concurrent projects/customers
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite, Agile and Project Management toolsets (JIRA, Confluence, Rally, VersionOne and / or MS Project)
- Extremely detail oriented, able to analyze large volumes of data
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with dynamic requirements
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Must be self-motivating, able to work with little or no guidance
- Superb organization, time management, and documentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems, IT or related filed. Relevant experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- 8+ years Project Management hands-on experience in managing and delivering enterprise level IT projects
- Program Management /Engagement Management experience leading other project managers to deliver a program with multiple and concurrent projects preferred
Solutia Consulting, Inc.® is an AA/EEO employer.
Last updated July 29th, 2022.