As a DevOps Engineer you’ll create and maintain robust tools to support Continuous Integration and Deployment of technology assets. You’ll have to implement DevOps principles in addition to DevOps tooling for the team. This will require ongoing collaboration, mentorship, and training to keep tools and practices in place.
- Coordinating all cloud architecture activities
- Assisting in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with the Enterprise Architecture
- Auditing compliance within the Cloud Architecture standards
- Serving as advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies
- Influencing business strategy as it relates to the use of cloud native technology
- Help nurture our cloud capabilities, identifying ways the team can mature their cloud native capabilities.
- Identify and implement key DevOps tooling to support CI/CD practices
- Development and maintenance of Operational Runbooks, preferably using automation
- Provide insight and guidance on cloud optimization and DevOps automation optimization opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience deploying and implementing Azure PaaS
- Experience with Concur automating the deployment of these PaaS resources in stacks
- Extensive experience in IAM role/profile/user/group design and implementation
- Experience implementing multiple environments in support of software development teams
- Experience maintaining Azure Active Directory Domain Services. Experience using IaC provisioning and configuration tools, primarily Terraform
- Knowledge of hardware, software, applications, networking, and systems engineering
- Ability to communicate and interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Develop and maintain project level and Enterprise level model consistency and integration
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Comfortable in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to multitask and adapt
- Undergraduate degree – MS/MBA degree strongly preferred
- Azure Certifications Required – minimum of AZ305, AZ400, prefer SC100 as well
Solutia Consulting, Inc.® is an AA/EEO employer.
Last updated April 28th, 2022.